Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just kinda weirded out

Today by all rights should be considered a good day. M and I made a year, my daughter was relatively well behaved, I got my pool cleaned and back up running after the winter season. I cooked dinner, which came out fab-U-lous and then spent a few hours with M.

So...why weirded out right? Not overly sure. Could be the unrest as of late, could be just tired, could be a number of things. I can't really put my finger on it. The last few days something just keeps nagging at me. Have you ever had that feeling of dread or apprehension yet you can't name it or figure out the cause? I get it from time to time and usually I find the source relatively easy. This time, not so much. I'm just feeling uneasy.

I'll find the answer I'm sure, just...sucks sitting in limbo until I do and even worse when I know it will come at the most inopportune time.

No comments:

Post a Comment