Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ups and Downs

Today's been an ok day I'd guess. I've had ups and downs emotionally. It sucks really. BUT!!! I do have some random thoughts to share...

No. 1 - Do NOT watch Lost right before bed when you're dropping. At least not unless you have really good sleep drugs haha. Makes for not so pleasant, messed up dreams.

No. 2 - We know there are people with cameras every where now days. Where the hell were the fashion police when this woman left the house???



I mean really...I won't even go into the surgical procedure needed to remove the shorts.

2 comments:

  1. That really made me laugh! I needed that...so thanks! I guess I shouldn't mention that her shoes in no way match or coincide with the rest of her outfit either. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! Sorry for being late in responding. Had taken a break from the net at M's insistance but so glad I could help there. But you're right...don't mention the shoes, it will trip off my OCD tendancies :D

    ReplyDelete