So...I know. I have not written in a few. I've been dealing with an oppressive feeling of wanting something or needing something and for the life of me I have not been able to name it. It's a rather disconcerting feeling. M knows of it but as with most things, this is something I must figure out on my own. But, in the mean time...I decided to see if I could come up with 100 things about myself.
1 I’m not a huge fan of my name, it’s too common
2 I’m asian and italian
3 I’ve got a daughter
4 I’d like one more child
5 Ive been married once before
6 I’ve lived in Louisiana 93% of my life to date
7 I’m a slave at heart submissive
8 I love good food
9 I like rainy days
10 I was anorexic as a teenager
11 I’m hypoglycemic
12 I’m deathly allergic to Bees and Wasps
13 I’m mildly allergic to soy but love Edamame
14 I love cheese
15 Red meat is my favorite
16 I like my steak medium rare but more on the rare side
17 I love black and white movies
18 I love musicals
19 I took private vocal coaching growing up
20 I began dance classes at the age of 2
21 I have PCOS
22 My favorite season is Winter
23 My favorite color is red
24 I secretly love the color pink
25 I love being outdoors
26 I was initially born with red hair and it all fell out and grew in dark brown
27 I am one of 5 girls
28 I love writing
29 I’ve written 2 books
30 I’m a virgo and a snake
31 I am surperstitious to a point
32 I’ve owned a black cat
33 I love dogs
34 I was given my first horse at the age of 2
35 My favorite holiday is Christmas
36 I love the movie “Gone with the Wind”
37 I do believe Scarlett’s issue was that she was not spanked enough.
38 I collect Barbies and Angels
39 I love chocolate
40 I enjoy gardening and arts & crafts
41 I love to sing
42 I am mildly OCD
43 I’ve seen the movie Top Gun over 148 times
44 I love the Opera and Classical Music
45 I’ve only ever had to be hospitalized once
46 I like pink camoflauge
47 I love all sorts of asian foods
48 I have my daughter’s name tattooed on my upper back
49 I want more tattoos
50 I have my navel pierced but would like to pierce my nose
51 I love rainy days
52 I loved school
53 I am typically a perfectionist
54 I have a short-fused temper
55 I like hunting and fishing
56 I love football
57 I hate lying and personally suck at it...
58 I have trouble hiding my emotions or thoughts
59 Bad driving is a pet peeve
60 I love history
61 I detest laziness
62 My favorite flowers are Orchids and Gardenia
63 I love the smell of rain and fresh cut grass
64 Children’s laughter is my favorite sound
65 Photography is a hobby
66 I have been referred to as “cold” before
67 Being PC is not my cup of tea
68 I have a phobia of spiders and clowns
69 I am a practicing Catholic
70 The ideal life for me would be spent traveling
71 I was raped at the age of 13
72 I’ve been in an emotionally and physically abusive relationship before
73 My first experience in a D/s relationship ended because of abuse
74 I’m in love M’s scent
75 I have an overly active sex drive
76 I suffer with insomnia
77 I was afraid of the dark growing up
78 I believe in ghosts
79 I have a hard time trusting people
80 I wanted a pet Elephant growing up
81 I LOVE Heels
82 I have a Bra and Panty Fetish
83 I love oral sex
84 My favorite position is from behind
85 I think the word “Vagina” sucks
86 I own a pool but have never had sex in said pool
87 My Dad taught be how to rebuild a car engine
88 I used to street race as a teenager
89 I can change my own oil
90 My memory sometimes sucks
91 I am sometimes easily distracted
92 My favorite cartoon growing up was Scooby Doo
93 I lived in Germany for more than 6 months
94 I hate beer
95 I wanted to be a race car driver when I grew up
96 I can belly dance
97 Everyday I discover something new about my submission
98 I always have at least 2 unopened bottles of wine in the house
99 I typically have 1 glass of wine a night with dinner
100 I found it rather difficult to think of 99 things about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment