Sunday, August 22, 2010

Meh...

So I am running a little late with my blog for the day. It was an odd one and I really was not overly inspired to write. I know, not really a good excuse. It really isn't one to be honest. It's been pretty much truth today.

I woke fine enough, finally woke feeling like I actually got enough sleep for a change. That really is an odd thing as of late. I was able to just lay there for a little while and allow myself to fully wake before crawling out of bed. I went to shower and BAM! The red sea decided to hit today. Yay me...but honestly I can not complain really. I was overdue, getting off of the birth control messed all kinds of things up. So, things looked like they will even out right? Nope...

I wrote my morning email, a daily task I have when M and I are apart. The morning goes by and no phone call, no text message...no word from M. I start to worry but figured he slept in...REALLY slept in and would call when he decided to get up. Finally around noon, I couldn't stand it anymore so...I called. It just went downhill from there. He snapped at me without realizing he did, I took offense and got ass hurt, the phone call just became awkward and ended. We didn't really talk the rest of the afternoon.

We finally talked for a few minutes before I went to a friend's house for a girl's dinner and movie night. Even then it was just an ok conversation. When I got home, we talked again and things still felt...awkward I guess you could say. I was quiet, so was he...we talked when something needed to be said then the night was over. He went to bed and I stayed up to feed my facebook addiction...I swear I have too many apps but I can't help myself lol.

It was just an off day which...I didn't really expect after last night. I had finished my task and handed it over with much pride. He loved it and praised me for a job well done. I was elated and my feelings were pretty well stated I think. It made me miss him more but our conversation last night was great...then I wake up to today. I guess everyone has them. So...meh. I will just toss it up to whatever and let it be. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment