Actually, it's been a good day so far. As I expressed to M in my morning email...I feel more centered than I have since returning from my trip. I feel good finally, not overly tired and no sickness. I was starting to get a little tired of feeling as run down and sick as I had been. My mood has been great all day. It's just overall a really good one.
I am just about finished with the task he assigned to me. I am actually rather excited about handing it over to him. I am incredibly proud of the finished product. There are things I am still considering adding but honestly, every time I look at it I think it gets my point across very well...I did what he wanted and believe he will be pleased. Although...If he's not I will cry I think lol.
All of our issues are still there, still dealing with being apart but we are a little more settled as to getting things going to rectify all of that. I think really that is the biggest hurdle for us. When we are together, we are able to handle any issues that come up precisely and without too much hassle. Being this far apart, we just do not operate as the smooth running machine we've come to be...which is kind of nice. We have an ebb and flow that when I think on it is really cool and beautiful. So very much different than what I've known before.
What can I say? I'm really lucky to have found the other piece to my puzzle. We go together like peas and carrots...
No comments:
Post a Comment