Define your personal submission. Tell us what submission means to you and how your perfect submissive life would be like if there were no obstacles in the way.
What does submission mean to me? Well, it’s quite simple really in my own head and thoughts. It’s the giving of my complete self to another’s will, to serve him in all things, anticipating his needs and desires and being the one to provide that for him. I gain happiness and feel whole from bringing him happiness, pleasure and completeness in life. I choose the life of servitude in exchange for the love and guidance of another.
My ideal submission? This one isn’t so easy because I am not one to live in a fantasy world or day dream as I have found it usually leads to disappointment. Not being pessimistic, just being realistic in this day and age. Off the top of my head, when asked what I am looking for…I guess my answer to that would be best fitting here. Ideally, I want the same thing every other sub hopes for…the ONE. My ideal submission would be serving a worthy and loving master, one who is not only my master but a lover and life partner as well. I want the security and ability to give of myself completely to him, bending to his will. To serve him daily in everything I do, whether it be pouring him a glass of water or folding his clothes or being his favorite bedroom toy at the end of the day. I want to make him proud of his ownership of me, to feel the weight of discipline for the things I do wrong, to feel and know the love and affection that comes with rewards when I’ve served him well…trusting him to be the one to make me a better person not only for him but for me as well. My ideal submission would be fully submitting myself, heart, mind, body and time to someone who loved and adored me as much as I them. I am sure there are those reading this who scoffs at the mention of love. If you do, then you shouldn’t be in a D/s relationship. It takes a lot of love, time and work to fully submit yourself to another. It takes an equal amount of love, time and work to accept that submission. It’s a beautiful and sometimes over powering thing but it can be completely worth it at the end of the day.
Now with that said, while I am not the dreaming kind…I will not settle for anything less. Why? What I ask for isn’t really out of the norm and I know my worth. That’s not being cocky, it’s being confident. For those of you NOT familiar with being submissive…it’s a good thing to have. Without it, you run the risk of being used by “men” wanting to be a DOM but not mature enough to handle the role. There are a lot of them out there, believe me…I’ve seen them and know a few.
No comments:
Post a Comment