I can not openly put a name to the pick in my profile but so that everyone is clear...this is for Master.
I come to you
Naked and on my Knees.
I am empty and hungry
But I know your love will never run dry.
It is your arms I run to for comfort,
your voice leaves me breathless
and your presence sometimes leaves me blind
But only your touch can bring me to life.
I offer you all that I am,
Everything I have is yours.
I beg you to make me complete,
I come to you...
Through all of the ups and downs, you never fail to catch me when I fall. I love you more than I did yesterday and tomorrow I will love you more than I do today. I can only pray that I never cease to make you proud, that I never stop being something you smile about. U/us is what brings me to life, the ultimate key to happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment